I intend to legislate and support America First policies with an eye towards good stewardship of our district and our nation. I will work towards real infrastructure upgrades and an improved economic environment, with a focus on job creation and small business needs, while also protecting our natural resources.
I will further support and legislate
for the following national and local policies:
- Finish the wall to secure our southern border
- Fully fund ICE and Border Patrol to allow them to do their jobs
- Support and maintain the “Remain in Mexico” policy
- Deportation of illegal aliens convicted of any felony
- A return to merit-based immigration standards
Restore and sustain energy independence by keeping supply plentiful and prices affordable
- Ban the teaching of Critical Race Theory (CRT, SEL, DEI, or any other acronym they use to hide their agenda) or any race-based curriculum that teaches division
- Teach basic American civics
- Promote school choice
- Support a nonpartisan curriculum
- Increase vocational and trade training
- Develop partnerships with trade organizations and businesses
- Teach real-world economics, like budgeting, basic investment and insurance knowledge, as well as tax information, in home economics classes
- Partner with local community colleges to offer introductory classes and allow high school students to explore fields of study prior to graduation
- Promote S.T.E.M. education and career paths
- Target underperforming schools for remediation
- Return to standards of meritocracy and minimum grades to complete diploma requirements
- Establish policies that allow military training to be more smoothly transitioned into college equivalent accreditation
- Institute and support programs to restore and preserve natural spaces
- Work with private businesses and energy industry leaders to draft and commit to policies that support environmental goals
- Engage the public in these conversations and allow for common sense solutions that meet their concerns and needs, while still allowing for growth and job creation
- Withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement
- Increase effort to keep our oceans clean
- Increase availability and access to mental health services
- Improve drug rehabilitation services
- Foster job/career training through partnerships with local unions and trade organizations
- Promote financial literacy programs
- Partner with local community organizations in order to identify and address local issues as they arise
- Reduce the regulatory and tax burdens on businesses and foster economic policies that lead to growth and job creation
- Partner with businesses to bring jobs and revenue to our district
- Sponsor balanced-budget legislation that works towards reducing the national debt
- Promote policies to keep businesses in the USA
Promote lower taxes at all levels of government to lessen the burden on individuals, families and businesses
It is of paramount importance that we immediately put in place protections for our election system, to include:
- Require voter identification
- Eliminate universal mail-in voting while permitting limited absentee voting
- Implement election auditing systems so future elections can be audited quickly and accurately
- Institute and enforce chain of custody rules that hold custodians accountable
- Create a voting system that provides a copy of your voting selections that can be verified electronically
Maintaining free and fair elections is integral to the survival of our republic.
THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
“...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
The physical appearance of a weapon has no bearing on what the weapon does. Anti-gun advocacy groups and politicians conflate definitions for the purpose of driving a political agenda and ascribing to an object or a bill verbiage that is meant to misinform and manipulate. For example, there is no such thing as an “assault rifle” and automatic weapons (or weapons with a “burst” option) are already illegal.
- Expand the Abraham Accords to better promote peace throughout the Middle East
- Reinstitute sanctions on Iran
Israel must be supported and defended.
Stopping a beating heart is ending a life.
Punishment for the abuse, neglect, and mistreatment of domestic animals needs to be made more severe.
The manner in which we treat the most vulnerable among us is the manner in which we will be judged as a society.